As part of the Small Business Campaign, the York Small Business Christmas Market has evolved dramatically since its inception and offers visitors and residents a truly traditional and festive experience for all the family. Established by York Means Business, this Christmas mini-market comprises of six trading chalets housed in the welcoming and festive surroundings of the Judges Lodging based in York city centre. The event is specifically aimed at supporting small and independent traders from the local and surrounding areas and offers a great and affordable opportunity for traders to showcase their products during the festive season.
- Trading slots run on a weekly basis from Thursday to Wednesday across a 5 week period up to the Christmas weekend (16th November – 22nd December 2017)
- Typical chalet bookings are priced at £200 + VAT per week. Traders have the option to book multiple weeks and/or arrange to share a chalet with another business if so desired.
- Completed applications must be submitted by no later than Friday 2nd June. We will then contact you to confirm your booking details and issue an invoice. Payment is required in order to confirm your place at the event.
- All applicants must read and sign the event Terms and Conditions.
- Monday – Wednesday – 10am – 6pm
- Thursday – Saturday – 10am – 8pm
- Sunday – 10am – 6pm