The highly successful Digital Enterprise Grant will be relaunched on 1st October. Eligible businesses are invited to apply for support when they are purchasing IT hardware, software of upgrading their connectivity speed. Full details can be found here.
We are here to help York based businesses with their applications and we are proud of our track record in helping applicants to receive an approval. The headline features are as follows:
- Available from 1st Oct – 9th Nov (or earlier if funding fully utilised).
- Grants from £2K – £10K.
- Available to SME’s trading B2B.
- The application process is competitive. Stronger applications are those that clearly demonstrate how the investment will transform the business and the economic impact (job creation) it will have in addition to the impact on productivity and growth.
- Minimum contribution from the grant towards the total project cost is 50%.
- Total project spend is from £4K – £12K.
- Applicants must have been trading for at least 12 months (other funds may be available for younger businesses) and have at least 2 employees.
Please contact Simon Middleton on 01904 551829 for full details and support with your application.