York Apprenticeship Graduation & Awards Ceremony 2018
November 27 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Has your apprentice made a real difference to your business?
Do you want your business or your apprentice to be recognised by the city?
As a city, we are keen to recognise and celebrate the achievements of apprentices and the business benefits of recruiting apprentices. Why not encourage your apprentices to apply and also nominate your business for one of the five awards?
- York Apprentice of the Year aged 16-24 (smaller employer)
- York Apprentice of the Year aged 16-24 (larger employer)
- York Apprentice of the Year (aged 25+)
- York Smaller Employer of the Year (less than 100 employees)
- York Larger Employer of the Year (100+ employees)
To nominate yourself or your employer for an award, download a nomination form: www.york.gov.uk/apprenticeshipevents
If you’d simply like to just attend and join in the celebration then please confirm your attendance plus guests in one of the following ways:
Call: 01904 553 732