#MyStrategyIs – How to build a winning business
May 16 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
What is your business strategy? Do you actually have one?
The purpose of strategy is to create sustainable competitive advantage, making fundamental decisions on what the business should be, target customers and product / service offer underpin all other activities in a business plan such as people / processes, marketing, sales and operations and finances.
Solopreneurs, micro and small business owners attending this interactive workshop will learn:
- The importance of Goal Setting
- The need to think strategically – “How do we compete”
- Clarity on what their business should be
- To focus on “perfect match” customers
- To develop offers that deliver real customer value
You will also hear about useful concepts and techniques for strategic planning.
Book on this interactive workshop here and hear from other delegates, share ideas and evaluate and work on your own business strategy.