- This event has passed.
Business Improvement Masterclass – Environmental Sustainability; The Business Case For Acting Now
December 5, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm£10 - £20
What are the environmental issues currently affecting companies?
This Masterclass will delve into them.
- How many of your customers include green concerns as part of their buying process? Do you even know? How does this growing trend affect your client base and business?
- What plan do you have to prevent resource scarcity affecting your business? Raw materials are finite. How much does your company waste and how is your procurement approach responding?
- Have you lost a contract because you don’t have an environmental policy? Companies and institutions are examining their supply chains within their tendering process
- Do you have an Environmental Management System (EMS) to reduce environmental impact and increase efficiency? How do you communicate, train and engage your people to ensure its optimum value?
- Are you waiting for legislative change or are you proactive enough to stay ahead of your competition?
Investing in a sustainability programme is also future-proofing your business.
Using factual, relevant case studies from companies of all sizes this Masterclass will demonstrate the benefits for your business having an environmental agenda.
You’ll be encouraged to participate in this interactive Masterclass so you take away from it an understanding of the:
- Concept of environment sustainability
- Commercial drivers, current need and how to respond to the challenges of the changing natural environment
- Resources within your business directly affected by sustainability issues
- Importance of communications and engagement for developing a sustainability culture
And importantly, you will have a sample plan for dealing with resources within your business.
If you’re a business leader, CEO, MD or member of a Senior Management Team then this Masterclass will directly assist your responsibilities. Equally, if you’re someone who would like to know more about sustainability in the workplace but don’t know where to start (or continue), then this will be an idea event to attend.
Michelle Marks – Coral Mountain – feels strongly that good communication is the way to engage people and enable them to improve their environmental impact. Having always been interested in the natural world (and keen scuba diver) Michelle is a Chartered Marketer and an Associate Member of the Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment (IEMA) who works with companies across various industries helping them understand and improve their environmental sustainability.