- This event has passed.
Sales Masterclass – Getting to Yes: How to accelerate your customers decision making process.
February 13, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm£10 – £20
Is it taking you longer to get to a decision from your customer?
In this Masterclass you will learn how to accelerate your sales opportunities from ‘rumour’ to ‘cash’ and to avoid customer procrastination.
The key topics covered:
- How to qualify and prioritise your business opportunities.
- Understand the customer’s buying process and how to set realistic dates.
- How to create business impact and develop compelling business cases.
- It’s not all about numbers. The latest neuro-science research underlying how people make purchase decisions.
As a result of interacting with these topics you will learn how to:
- Save yourself time and money by qualifying the opportunities you have the best chance of winning.
- Identify all the people who are involved in the purchase decision. We are often ‘tripped up’ at the last moment by people we didn’t know, who can often cannot say Yes but can say No!
- Build compelling value propositions for your products and services
- Influence the customer’s emotional buying decision through behavioural sales techniques.
Who should attend?
Business Owners, Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Relationship Managers.
Tim Chapman of Sales EQ is an international sales and marketing professional with over 25 years’ experience in the IT, software and telecommunications sectors. He has extensive knowledge of complex b2b selling, sales leadership and sales effectiveness on an international level. He is also an experienced facilitator and trainer, delivering programmes in both the commercial and academic sectors. Some of the organisations he has worked with include; GTA Kuoni, IBM, Lloyds Bank, Capita Group, SSE, Vodafone and BNP Paribas.
Tim is also a Lecturer in Behavioural Economics and International Sales Management at the York Management School, University of York. He is also a Fellow of the Association of Professional Sales.