- This event has passed.
Marketing Masterclass Taster – Telemarketing Rocks! Attend and find out why.
July 17 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm£30 – £40
Back due to popular demand!
Finding leads for new business is a daunting prospect.
In this Masterclass you will learn how to set up and deliver your own telemarketing campaign as you explore the following topics:
- Data Sourcing – mining your own versus purchasing from a data house
- Data Management – CRM or Excel spreadsheet
- Types of Campaigns – cold call or follow up, digital or physical
- Pre-Call Preparation – purpose / benefit statement, overcoming objections, competitor analysis, USP’s, current clients and testimonials
- Marketing Collateral – email follow up content, PDF’s
- Short, Medium and Long-Term Planning
As a result of interacting with these topics you will learn how to:
- Save yourself time and money in the short term by being able to set up and deliver telemarketing yourself
- Raise the cash flow to be able to outsource telemarketing in the long-term
- Be aware of how a good telemarketing company works, and recognise the cowboys who are just about the numbers
- Understand the time, focus and consistency required to identify and win new business
- Understand why telemarketing cannot be a standalone activity
If you are a Business Development Director, Manager or Executive or a Sales Manager or a Start-Up business owner, tasked with making your own appointments then Telemarketing must be part of your new business strategy.
Telemarketing Rocks! Attend and find out why
Jo Wilson – Tailormade Sales – heads up York’s telemarketing specialists with a Management team who combined have over 100 years telemarketing experience. Using state of the art telephony and data management systems, Jo and the team in the last 12 months alone have created more than £3.7 million of new business for clients.
Here’s what previous attendees said about Telemarketing Rocks!
- “Wonderfully presented and extremely knowledgeable”
- “Clear and easy to understand delivered with a sense of humour and enthusiasm.”
- “Found it very engaging, thought Jo’s delivery was great. Feel having that ‘time out’ to think about telemarketing and how I can utilise the data we already have will prove to be very useful for me”
- “Liked the journey that Jo and Bill took us on so that we all left with the makings of a script.