- This event has passed.
Making Tax Digital (MTD) – Making sense of the forthcoming UK tax reporting…
July 10, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Putting MTD fact before MTD myth, ensure you know what is coming and what is expected of you.
MTD reporting becomes mandatory for some in around nine months’ time. Currently there are varying messages over MTD being generated by HMRC, Accountants, Bookkeepers, software providers and other agencies.
This Masterclass will ensure you are aware of the impact of the forthcoming changes in reporting to HMRC, and what you must do now in preparation for MTD. The changes affect Companies, Partnerships, LLP’s, Sole Traders, Landlords and personal tax reporting. Tips and advice to mitigate current tax/NIC exposure will accompany the MTD content.
By attending you will obtain a clear understanding of:
- The why, when and how’s of MTD
- Your action plan for 2018 and 2019 in preparation for MTD
- Options available to migrate to MTD compliant solutions
- The supported software required for MTD
- How to exercise MTD reporting internally, or via an Accountant/Agent
- Reporting timescale and deadline for MTD (for you and your business)
- Tips and advice to help reduce exposure to Corporation Tax/Income Tax/NIC/Capital Gains Tax
This Masterclass will cut through the “urban myths” being generated; so to give you the MTD facts.
Book on here and establish and understand the facts, so you can then start to plan for MTD; making informed decisions along the way.
Additionally, this Masterclass will focus on how the role of your Accountant/Agent may change under MTD. Again, such clarity allows businesses and individuals to consider and budget for the options before them.
The Masterclass will also provide you with tax tips to mitigate tax exposure for businesses and individuals alike.