The Prince’s Trust Enterprise Programme supports people between the ages of 18 to 30, who are interested in self-employment or starting a business, by offering a scheme of long term business support. When you join the Programme you enter our vast support network of enterprisers and business owners. All of our services are completely free but eligibility criteria applies.
• Four day enterprise course lead by industry experts
• 1 to 1 business planning support
• Experienced, personal business mentors
• Start-up business loans
• Test trading support including ‘Will It Work’ grants
• Sales and pitching coaching